Here are my Five Reasons To Have a West Sussex Wedding Photographer. First of all, why would you like to get married in West Sussex?
- West Sussex has over a hundred beautiful wedding venues from barns like Southend Barns, Farbridge, Upwaltham Barns, The Tithe Barn, Selden Barn, Southdown Manor, estates like Goodwood House, The Kennels, hotels Hilton Avisford Park Hotel, Itchenor Sailing Club, Southdowns Manor, registry offices like Arundel Town Hall, Edes house or just a teepee on the West Wittering beach.. and the list simply go on and on and on. If you get married in Edes’s house, the one I will keep on rainy days is Chichester Cathedral. This will keep your white dress dry and you can hide it in The Cloisters to take amazing photos. Each venue has its own unique scenery and history.
- West Sussex scenery are the best!!! All the pends where your wedding venue at you can always stop for photos on the way to your reception. West wittering beach just a few miles from Chichester, countrysides views, South Downs- one of the famously beautiful places to visit in England,Bosham is one of the prettiest villages is around with an amazing intimate little hotel/wedding venue Millstream hotel, Arundel and Arundel Castle a gorgeous village and one of the best castles to visit in England.
- And if that wasn’t enough: West Sussex has a better climate than most places in the UK. The average annual amount of sunhours is 1699 hours, far higher than the UK’s average of 1,340 hours of sunshine per year. So if you get married in West Sussex, you are that much more likely to have a sunny wedding day. To be honest I have been very lucky and had very few rainy wedding days, but if we have a showers on the day I have a few tips on how to deal with it indoors, using videolight and of camera flash. So you most definitely save with me on that we will still create the most memorable images of your special day that you will treasure forever.
- The outdoor space!!! Beautiful landscapes! We are also so lucky here to have spacious wedding venues with huge gardens full of greenery. It is a great opportunity to have beautiful natural images.
- Of course, to capture all of this, you must have a local West Sussex Wedding Photographer. This is a reward for all the above. As a West Sussex wedding photographer for more than 10 years, I have worked in many places, wedding venues, and towns around. I have taken wedding photographs of couples across the county and so on. The most popular place, especially for engagement shoots is of course West Wittering Beach with its scenery and space.